As we continue our migration to our new Volunteer Management System powered by Be Collective, Volunteering Bay of Plenty (Volbop) is delighted to be able to extend more exciting features to our highly valued Volunteers and Partner Organisations. We can now offer access to search fields via local area groups that are specific to the 6 districts we cover, that being Tauranga, Western BOP, Rotorua, Whakatane, Kawerau and Opotiki.
We have started the rollout process with Rotorua by inviting all Partner Organisations and Volunteers in the Rotorua region to accept our invitation to the Volbop Rotorua group. By accepting this, you will have access to the group to post and search for Volunteer roles specific to their region, while still enjoying access to our main Volbop group opportunities. All those in the Rotorua region were sent an email and invite, so should you have not received these, or you would simply like a bit of help, please do not hesitate to get in contact by emailing email@example.com.
Are you an Organisation looking to connect with potential Volunteers and needing tools with which to manage and support them? Below are just a few of the benefits you receive when you Partner with Us on Be Collective:
- Register now and set up your organisation with instant exposure
- Post multiple Volunteer roles online
- Connect directly with the 4000+ Volunteers we have registered on Be Collective
- Use Be Collective as your Volunteer Management System (recruit, support, recognise and reward your Volunteers)
- Generate and download meaningful reports
- Post upcoming events
- Leave Volbop with administration rights and we can provide you with basic administration support
Are you a Volunteer wanting to check out what current roles are available? Below are just a few of the benefits you receive when you Register with us on Be Collective:
- Register and set up your profile to receive instant access to the various 100+ roles currently available in the Bay of Plenty
- Search for roles that you can do from home and face-to-face in a workplace/workspace. Some may even be outdoors if that is your preference
- Connect directly with Organisations about their roles and apply online
- Create a record of your Volunteer roles and hours
- Print your Social CV straight from Be Collective showing the roles and hours you have completed. A great tool to have for further applications in Volunteer or paid employment roles
And that’s not all!
The best news is that Be Collective is absolutely FREE to you! As the peak body for Volunteering in BOP, Volunteering Bay of Plenty is committed to connecting, advocating, protecting, and educating for the Volunteering sector. Volbop has invested financially in Be Collective and is committed to sharing this platform with you. It is just one of the many ways we are achieving our Vision and Mission.
If you would like to find out more about how we can support you, please contact us on 07 571-3714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.