Not-for-profits rely heavily on Volunteers to assist with operationalising their strategic plans. Being an effective Volunteer leader and creating a sustainable Volunteer program therefore contributes to your organisation’s success. But where do you start?
Since 2005 we have built our know-how and resources to equip you with everything you need to achieve Volunteering excellence. We offer a range of moderately priced consulting services that are tailored to the unique needs of your organisation. Some of our consulting services include:
- Recruitment and selection (so you can find that special person)
- Volunteer (HR) management, encompassing the full Volunteer lifecycle
- Quality, Risk, WHS management systems
- Training needs analysis and filling the gaps
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainable development goals (SDG) planning
- Board governance frameworks
If the area you need support with is not listed, get in touch as we offer responsive, tailored consulting based on individual needs too.